For my pending article on venture capital and private equity deal origination, I am seeking a book by an investment expert who has developed a systematic methodology for combing through all industries and geographies globally; and then zooming in on the specific subsectors and then companies that are of greatest interest. I am primarily interested in a book focused on investing in private companies. Does anyone have any recommendations?
You are here: Home / Investing / Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds / Seeking investing book on identifying most attractive geographies, industries, and companies
Seeking investing book on identifying most attractive geographies, industries, and companies
- Seeking business leaders to endorse my forthcoming book
- Seeking Interns for Book Marketing/PR: Blogs, Social Software, Online Networks
- Get complimentary copy of new book, The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online
- Last call for online networking stories and examples for our book
- Book Summary: The Six Sigma Way