The Capital Roundtable is holding a MasterClass May 26 on “Best Practices for Sourcing Quality Deal Flow & Developing New Business for Private Equity Funds“, and I’m honored to be one of the speakers. The conference is being chaired by Bob Fitzsimmons, of High Road Capital Partners. It’s in Midtown Manhattan.
Among the other speakers:
– Robert P. Bennett, Ground Swell Equity Partners LP
– Christopher A. Gebelein, Private Equity Growth Advisors LLC
– David C. Glickman, Resilience Capital Partners LLC
– Luke Johnson, Platinum Equity LLC
– Sven A. Kins, Cook M&A Advisory Services
– Robert B. Landis, The Riverside Company
– Jake E. Lilie, Dynamic Data Inc.
– Nadim Malik, Sutton Place Strategies LLC
– Robert E. Michalik, Kinderhook Industries LLC
– Richard P. Prestegaard, High Road Capital Partners
– Roland W. Tomforde, Broadgate Consultants LLC
– John L. Tye, Edgeview Partners LLC
– Harold J. Williams, Cobblestone / Harris Williams
You can register at a $400 discount off The Capital Roundtable’s standard rate by mentioning Navon Partners. For registration or inquiries, just call Lonnie Angle at 212-832-7333 ext. 0, or email her at email@example.com.
For more details click here. I hope to see you on May 26th!
P.S. Since we expect this conference to attract a strong attendance, please register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.