Next week I’ll be traveling up to Toronto to speak at the country’s best trade show and conference Discovery 12 (“best” according to some awards the program has received). I’ve been asked to talk about best practices in deal origination, and why our pipeline took us to Canada, where we made investments in 500px and InteraXon. They’ll have over 2,600 attendees and more than 330 exhibitors.
As part of this year’s conference, Discovery will be bringing 150 mentors together with 150 eager entrepreneurs in a timed event with the goal of achieving the next Guinness World Records Title in Canada as the World’s Largest Business Mentorship Event. I’ll be participating in this event as a mentor. You can view the official announcement here.
If you plan to be in the Toronto area on May 14th and 15th, I encourage you to join me at the conference!
Click here to register and use promo code DISCOVERY20 to receive a special discounted rate:
Discounted rates with promo code.
- Attendee- $540
- One booth plus 2 passes- $1160
- Student- $95
– OCE Discovery has been voted Canada’s Top Trade Show for the last 2 years.
– Startup Genome ranked Toronto 4th best startup ecosystem behind Silicon Valley, New York & London.
– The Ontario Government has committed $3 billion in funding over 8 years into its Innovation Agenda
– Canada was recently ranked #1 by Forbes magazine as the Best Country for Business .