I’ll be at the Harvard iLab for a complimentary discussion and networking event on being an entrepreneur, Wednesday, January 23, from 6-8pm. It’s hosted by: Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs, Harvard Venture Partners, Social Innovation Collaborative, and Aspiring Minority Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs (AMBLE). (This is for Harvard grads)
Harvard Innovation Lab (125 Western Ave, Allston, MA).
Space is limited. REGISTER NOW -via your post.harvard.edu log in:
or email your registration to: info@Harvardae.org
The panel includes:
* The light bulb moment: Now you have an idea—how to get started, early stages, and testing the idea
Francisco Aguilar ’05, MPP ’12—Founder, Bounce Imaging
* Launch: Product is ready now what?
David Yarkin ’95—President, Government Sourcing Solutions
* Startup Money: Bootstrap, angels, and partnerships
John West, MBA ’95—Founder and President, The Whistle
* Going to Scale: How do you go to the next level and scale?
Vanessa Liu ’96, JD ’03—Chief Operating Officer, Trigger Media
* Why would I invest in your company: The view from a VC
Larry Cheng ’96—Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Volition Capital
David Teten, MBA 98, Partner, ff Capital, Founder/Chair of HBS Alumni Angels of NY
* Letting go: When to bring on talent and move to the Board room
Ronen Ben Efraim ’05—CEO and Founder
* What’s Next?
Danny Koh ’07, MBA ’11—Chief of Staff to Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post