The Virtual Handshake is the first business book about how you can raise capital, originate investment opportunities, sign new clients, and win new business partners by using online networks and other ”Web 2.0” technologies. The exhaustively researched book draws on a wide range of academic research and dozens of case studies. Robert B. Cialdini, author of Influence: Science and Practice, said, “Anyone planning to build a business-online or not-will benefit from this pioneering book.” BusinessWeek, Harvard Business School Working Knowledge, Craig Newmark (founder of craigslist), and David Allen (author of Getting Things Done), have also all raved about the book. You can purchase The Virtual Handshake at major bookstores worldwide and on Amazon.
You will learn how to:
- analyze and value your community
- use social network sites, blogs, and virtual communities to grow your business
- create a powerful personal virtual presence
- start and market your own blog
- develop and safeguard your online reputation
- open the door to senior decision-makers
- manage your client database
- handle your email deluge, and
- ensure your privacy and safety online
Includes chapter by David Teten and Scott Allen.