David has presented to over 4,000 investors, executives, and entrepreneurs to strong reviews. Among his past audiences:
- Birch Hill Equity Partners (C$2b fund), Toronto, Canada
- CEO Trust (sponsored by Castle Harlan), New York, NY.
- Franklin Templeton, San Mateo, CA.
- LLR Partners ($1.4b fund), Philadelphia, PA
- and other leading investment banks, private equity funds, and hedge funds
- Association for Corporate Growth, InterGrowth national conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- Canadian Hedge Watch, “World Hedge Funds Summit”, Toronto, Canada.
- Family Office Association, Greenwich, CT.
- Institute for International Research, “Private Equity Operations Summit”, New York, NY.
- IRC Alternative Investment Summit, London, UK.
- Kirkland & Ellis, Private Equity Summit, New York, NY.
- Southern States Alternative Investing Symposium, Birmingham, AL
- Thomson Reuters/Buyouts Magazine/VCJ, “Boosting Returns with Web 2.0 Technologies” Webinar.
- The Deal/Corporate Dealmaker, “Due Diligence Best Practices” Webinar.
- Terrapinn Private Equity World Latin America, Miami, FL
- Tiburon CEO Summit, New York, NY
- Quebec City Conference, Quebec City, Canada
Entrepreneur and Executive Conferences
- Founder Institute, New York, NY (five times); Singapore (twice). One of the top-rated mentors.
- InfoWorld, “Social Media: Overhyped or Under-executed? Strategies for Success”, New York, NY.
- International Radio & Television Society, “Marketing and Media Opportunities in Social Networking and Online Communities”, New York, NY.
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium Keynote Panel, “Social Networks and Productivity”, Cambridge, MA.
- New York Software Industry Association, “The Great Sales & Marketing Debate: The Cagy Sales Veterans Debate the Young Up-and-Comers”, New York, NY.
- Software Information Industry Association, “Content is Dead, Community is King? The Promises and Risks of Social Networking in the Information Industry”, New York, NY.
- SXSW, Austin, TX.
- Strategic Research Institute, Chairman, “Beyond Blogs and Social Networks: How Consumer Generated Media and the Virtual Handshake will Transform Business”, New York, NY.
- TiECON East, Boston, MA (twice).
- OCE Discovery Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- Vistage, world’s largest CEO membership organization (twice). New York, NY / Chicago, IL.
- Columbia Business School, MBA and Executive MBA programs, New York, NY.
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business, (jointly with Columbia), New York, NY.
- Harvard Graduate Student Council/ Harvard GSAS Business Club, Cambridge, MA
- Levin Institute (SUNY), New York, NY (Faculty Fellow). (twice)
- National University of Singapore Techno Venture Forum, New York, NY.
- New York University (twice), New York, NY.
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ.
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology MBA Program, Haifa, Israel.
- The Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA.
- Yale School of Management, New Haven, CT.
- Yale Club of New York “Thought Leaders in Business” series, New York, NY
Nonprofits and Other
- Aspen Institute Partners for a New Beginning, New York, NY
- CFA Institute, New York, NY.
- CFA Singapore, Singapore.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA.
- Participants in the Kauffman Fellows program (Center for Venture Education), Menlo Park, CA.
- Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association , Singapore.
- Women’s Association for Venture & Equity, New York, NY