I have presented to investors, executives, and entrepreneurs on my research. Some of my past audiences:
Institutional Investors and Corporations
- Birch Hill Equity Partners (C$2b fund), Toronto, Canada
- Franklin Templeton, San Mateo, CA
- LLR Partners ($1.4b fund), Philadelphia, PA
- KPMG, New York Partners Meeting, New York, NY
- Microsoft, senior executive offsite, Miami, FL
- Association for Corporate Growth, InterGrowth national conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- Canadian Hedge Watch, “World Hedge Funds Summit”, Toronto, Canada.
- Invesco “Tools for Success” Forum, San Francisco, CA
- Institute for International Research, “Private Equity Operations Summit”, New York, NY.
- IRC Alternative Investment Summit, London, UK.
- Milken Institute Global Conference, Beverly Hills, CA
- Private Asset Management (Pageant Media), New York, NY
- Terrapinn Private Equity World Latin America, Miami, FL
- Tiburon CEO Summit, New York, NY
- Quebec City Conference, Quebec City, Canada
- CEO Trust (sponsored by Castle Harlan), New York, NY
- DC Finance Family Office Investment Conference on Tech/Life Sciences Companies (Conference Chairman), New York, NY.
- Family Office Association, Greenwich, CT.
- Global Private Wealth Forum, New York, NY.
- Tiger 21, New York, NY
Entrepreneur and Executive Conferences
- Founder Institute, New York, NY (six times); Singapore (twice). One of the top-rated mentors.
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium, Keynote Panel, “Social Networks and Productivity”, Cambridge, MA.
- SXSW, Austin, TX.
- Strategic Research Institute, Chairman, “Beyond Blogs and Social Networks: How Consumer Generated Media and the Virtual Handshake will Transform Business”, New York, NY.
- TiECON East, Boston, MA.
- OCE Discovery Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- Vistage, world’s largest CEO membership organization. New York, NY / Chicago, IL.
- Columbia Business School, MBA and Executive MBA programs, New York, NY.
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business, New York, NY.
- Harvard Graduate Student Council/ Harvard GSAS Business Club, Cambridge, MA
- Levin Institute (SUNY), New York, NY (Faculty Fellow).
- National University of Singapore Techno Venture Forum, New York, NY.
- New York University (twice), New York, NY.
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ.
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology MBA Program, Haifa, Israel.
- The Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA.
- Yale School of Management, New Haven, CT.
- Yale Club of New York “Thought Leaders in Business” series, New York, NY
Nonprofits and Other
- Aspen Institute Partners for a New Beginning, New York, NY
- CFA Institute, New York, NY.
- CFA Singapore, Singapore.
- CFA Society of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA.
- Participants in the Kauffman Fellows program (Center for Venture Education), Menlo Park, CA.
- Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association , Singapore.
- Women’s Association for Venture & Equity, New York, NY