David Teten’s advice is practical, scrappy, and cuts through the BS. He has a knack for understanding how to hack the system. Highly recommended.
– Trevor Owens, CEO, Lean Startup Machine
David’s ‘How Operating CEOs Can Work With Private Equity‘ kept 60 CEO’s riveted to their seats at last night’s New York Chapter CEO Trust meeting (sponsored by Castle Harlan). Not an easy audience to keep put for a full hour. He could have easily gone another two hours. Best speaker we’ve had since the Chapter began. I welcome reference calls: (201) 806-3110.
– Mike Lorelli, CEO, WaterJel Technologies
Thank you very much for returning to the Executive Forum . The members rated the session extremely high, as “Very Valuable”. We were also pleased to see a record turnout from our alumni membership, due to their interest in hearing you speak on this topic.
– Judy Miszner, formerly General Manager, HedgeWorld; Publisher, The Village Voice
David’s presentation to our group was extremely well received by all who attended. His presence and topic attracted a large audience. I wish I had the value of this knowledge since the beginning of my career.
– Michael Benjamin, Board Member, The Executive Forum, formerly, SVP and CFO of Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG)
David’s presentation to the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business Club of New York was very well received. We got a tremendous amount of positive feedback from the attendees and we would would love to have him back again.
– Jim Penny, Heidrick & Struggles International/University of Chicago Graduate School of Business Club of New York
Many thanks for keynoting our first-ever CFO Leadership Team alumni event. Your inspiring and insightful presentation was key in making this event a success. You opened up a whole new world that we had not explored. We particularly appreciated the fact that you could speak the language of a CFO audience.
– Andreas Rothe, formerly CFO, Hapag-Lloyd; Co-Chairman, CFO Leadership Team (organization for CFOs of mid-market and public companies)
David Teten’s program, “Working with Private Equity” was exceptional. David put together a tailored program specifically for our CEOs and delivered it well. David has brilliant insight and knowledge of the virtual space. Every attendee said they learned something.
– Theresa Boyce, Chair, CEO Trust
David headlined an event we organized for the Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York on best practices for sourcing private equity proprietary deal flow. The program generated a lot of interest from our members and we sold out our venue. David’s presentation was informative and entertaining, with a good interactive dialog with and participation from our audience. We got lots of positive feedback, and several attendees commented that they got some great ideas they could immediately put into action. David is now in our stable of speakers and we hope to do another event with him in the future.
Frank Graziano and Eugene Kenny, Co-Chairmen, Private Equity Committee, Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York
Over 150 people showed up last night [to David Teten’s speech]. Frankly, it was one of the more inspiring and helpful presentations that I’ve had the privilege of hosting! His presentation will have an impact on your future. If you are not aware of the subject matter that he covers, you are missing the boat in your personal and business life!
– Richard W. Taylor, Partner, Stanwich Partners (private investment company); President & CEO, Taylor-Rodgers & Associates (executive recruiter)
On behalf of TiE Tri-State (“The IndUS Entrepreneurs”), we want to thank you for being the inaugural speaker at our first TiE Institute event! The response and the feedback was phenomenal, and the large audience size indicates a strong interest in [your] topic.
– Sameer Mittal and Radhika Rajan, TiE Tri-State Executive Committee
Thanks so much for coming to the Princeton alumni event and being such an inspiring speaker. You did a great job, and I felt I learned a lot from you.
– Tina Ravitz, former COO of Versaware; former Vice President, Viacom and Newsweek
David, I want to thank you for giving such a dynamic, enthusiastic and informative presentation for the New York Society of Security Analysts. I have received a plethora of e-mails from our members thanking us for hosting the event. We could have easily extended the question and answer period by another 45 minutes due to the turnout and the high level of interest in the topic. I consider your website as one of the premier sites on the Internet due to the extensive quantity and quality of resources.
– Paul Bienstock CFA, NYSSA Career Chat Committee, Vice President/Senior Equity Analyst at NLI International