Here are a few videos of some keynote presentations and panels. I also have a Youtube channel.
Presentations to Entrepreneurs
- Interviews with David Teten
- Elevator Pitch: ff Venture Capital (and HBS Alumni Angels)
- Recruiting Hacks: How to Woo and Win the High Performers
Recruiting great people. Hire the best, pay the best.
- Online Dating is the Future of Your Business
Entrepreneurs, investors, and other businesspeople can learn a lot from the diverse and well-developed business models in the online dating sector.
- The Next Great Entrepreneurial Opportunity: How to Identify Market White Space
How to identify new startup ideas and research your market while spending as little money as humanly possible.
- Shaking the Money Tree: Social Media and Other Innovative Tools Used for Raising Capital
How to target potential investors in online networks. Internet due diligence. Create stealth buzz online: Market without marketing.
- Hack the University: How to Squeeze Maximum Value from Your Education
Covers career planning, time optimization, and elite short-term learning programs and scholarships. Also available in book form.
- Panel: Content is Dead, Community is King? The Promises and Risks of Social Networking in the Information Industry, Software & Information Industry Association, New York, NY, November 2007
Presentations to Investors
- Beyond the Money: Best Practices of Venture Capitalists in Helping Early-Stage Companies Create Value
Discusses use of mentor networks, preferred provider resources, shared services, and other tools VCs use to aid portfolio companies. Based on the first-ever research study on this topic.
- Where Are the Deals?!: Best Practices of Private Equity and Venture Capital Funds in Originating Investment Opportunities
How to become a magnet for potential investments; use social media technologies; and search for companies with motivated sellers. Based on the first-ever research study on this topic.
- Exceptionally High Returns Are Not Free: Introduction to Angel Investing
Why and how to be an angel investor, with an overview of Harvard Business School Alumni Angels
- Panel: Corporate Dealmaker: Best Due Diligence Practices in this Economy (AUDIO), The Deal, New York, NY, August 2009
More videos available on request.